Free App

Free App
30 Second Real Estate Analyzer


Canada Learning Bond.

Canada Learning Bond. If your child was born after December 31, 2003, and you receive the National Child Benefit Supplement (available to families whose net income is less than $37,178 in 2007), you may be eligible for a Canada Learning Bond (CLB). If eligible, an initial $500 is deposited into your child’s RESP; plus you can get an extra $100 per year for up to
15 years, as long as you continue to receive the National Child Benefit Supplement.