Sponsors

Free App

Free App
30 Second Real Estate Analyzer

7.14.2010

Hst tax and taxis

A taxi driver had a sign showing that he was a pet taxi. I must say that I hadn't really thought of that service. I wonder if he had a direct route to petsmart or even the goldfish section of walmart.

The taxi fares in ottawa are being raised to counter the new hst fees that are charged with each ride. If the fees increase then I would be curious to know if the percentage of tips will be reduced.

Maybe mcguinty and the liberals will add the eco tax since it's an environmental related to carpooling in a dirty old buick sedan.

Would you be inclined to reduce your tip amount if the taxi service fee was to increase?
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.