Sponsors

Free App

Free App
30 Second Real Estate Analyzer

11.02.2010

Re: Getting organized can equal Savings

Was that blank message organized?

As I look for halloween candy in my kids loot bag I find more empty wrappers than chocolate. Can we relate that to our finances? An unknown pot of goods makes it very difficult to manage. Keep organized with your finances and hopefully you will be rewarded with chocolate goodies that ryhme with nickers!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

-----Original Message-----
From: tmacfarlane@email.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 17:08:08
To: Meb<tmacfarlane1.meb1@blogger.com>
Reply-To: tmacfarlane@email.com
Subject: Getting organized can equal Savings


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.